What are Cookies?
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
If you'd like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
You may be sent the following cookies:
|__utma||Persistent||Stores each user's amount of visits||2 years|
|__utmb||Persistent||Used to check approximately how long you stay on the site||30 minutes|
|__utmc||Session||Used to check approximately how long you stay on the site||At End Of Session|
|__utmz||Persistent||Stores where a visitor came from (search engine, link)||6 months|
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to try our short "How to guide" below:
- Click on the "Tools" menu and select "Options".
- Click the "Under the Bonnet" tab and locate the "Privacy" section, and choose the "Content settings" button.
- Click the "Cookie settings" tab and choose your preferred settings.
- Choose Tools and then Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Move the slider to choose your preferred settings.
- Click on Tools, then Options (or Edit | Preferences on Linux)
- Select Privacy and choose Cookies
- Choose your preferred settings
All other browsers
- Please consult your documentation or on-line help files.
If you'd like to learn more about how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org
This website is owned and operated by iDEA.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org